Gather your teacher friends for a PD like no other! During 2-4 days of teaching, learning, collaborating, field experiences and planning, educators will be prepared with a concrete plan and strategy to implement Service Learning both in their classroom and throughout the school.
Each day will consist of some or all of the following components:
- Essential questions for Service Learning
- Readings and reflections tied to essential questions
- Group and partner discussions
- Curriculum planning, critique and presentation
- Guest speakers from our service partners
- Visits to service sites
Who Should Invite Us:
Independent school teachers looking to create, implement or perfect service learning projects and curricula.
Independent school service learning administrators, program directors and practicing faculty from across Florida, the southeast and the world.
Administrators (Division heads, Heads of Schools, etc...) are also welcome and will have a slightly modified curriculum.